SWACCA Submits Letter to Congress on Coronavirus Response
SWACCA, as part of the Construction Employers of America coalition, has submitted a letter to Congress about issues the industry would like to see addressed in COVID-19 relief legislation. The letter covers the following subjects:
- Tax Credit Provisions Offsetting Employer Costs of Family and Sick Leave Mandate
- Multiemployer Pension Relief for Industry Economic Security
- Joint Labor-Management Health and Welfare Trusts
- Comprehensive Infrastructure Investment
- Designating as Essential Construction, Facility Maintenance and Related Services
- Payroll Tax Cancellation for Employers During Economic/COVID-19 Emergency
A copy of the letter is available here.
© 2021 Signatory Wall and Ceiling Contractors Alliance (SWACCA). All rights reserved.